Need to unwind from the stress of working and daily life? Those muscles ned a rest and that face need a facial and pampering. You know what you need? That’s right you need a trip to the Spa. It’s been going since the eighteen hundreds’, though that was just bathing and taking the waters, there were no hot rocks back then. If you are looking to create a luxurious spa feel in your own home and you are searching on the internet for bathroom suites Northern Ireland take a look at https://bathline-bathrooms.com/
This is for you newbies out there. Its time to talk about Spas and what you can get out of them. Let me tell you I’ve been to few, so I’ve got a good idea what I’m talking about. To be honest it’s all about what you want to get out of the experience and if you’re willing to pay for it. The can be the most wonderous and expensive places that you’ll ever visit.
- Research, research, research. Yes, my darlings the three R’s are not reading, writing and arithmetic in this case. Get yourself some brochures and leaflets for the places you’d like then got on that dear old internet and start reading some review. It’s give you an idea of what treatments you’d like to rejuvenate yourself.
- Not all spas are the same. Well, life would be very boring otherwise would it not? Its quite fun thought to see the little differences, not just price. Check what they accepted the dress code to be, what little extras you’ll get and what treatments they offer plus the product they use. Most importantly see what the cancellation policy is, you never know when Aunty Vi is going to have a crisis or Marnie Brathwaite is going to break down about her affair with Martin her old flame from school and you have to pick up the pieces.
- Have a list of question s when you ring in or email I to book. If they fudge your requests, then try again later.
- Don’t be afraid to have a tour. Most places of any decent repute should offer you that anyway. If they start stalling, then I would certainly suggest you think again. It’s not like your going to hop on a table and demand a freebie with the complimentary Pina colada (well I would, but I just so shameless Darling)
- Lets also be a little bit fair to the Spa and if we do get a tour make sure we go on a quiet day. Don’t forget there may be clients trying to enjoy themselves at the Spa the last thing they want is you bustling in and asking them how it’s going.
- When you make the appointment it’s a good idea to book the treatments you want at the same time as you don’t want to get there and find there are no spots left or that Geraldo, that rather nice looking masseuse you saw on the tour is booked out.
Happy relaxing. Don’t be afraid to ask for a bigger robe too if you need one. New year, new you darlings ciao.