Whenever the thought of investment comes in mind, people tend to rely mostly on investing in real estate or expensive antiques. Often, these investments turn into a habit of the collection which surpasses the concept of extending their share of the property.
However, there is one thing that amalgamates the best of both the worlds, the realm of investment, and collection that is, and it goes to the collection of watches. No, we are not talking about the local watch that you just buy from any local shop, by the watch, we mean either Rolex or Patek Philippe.
These two brands are the running trademarks in the industry of watches. The significance of the watches from these denominations dominates the value market higher than any real estate. In this article, we will discuss the skyrocketing primacy of 10 luxury watches that are worth including in your wardrobe.
What adds to the value of the watch?
The annual price point shifts dramatically depending on what the watches have to offer to the collectors. The notion of artifacts is added to the watches mainly because of the augmented technical yet authentic and unique development process.
There is no doubt that a watch of which the price point runs as high as an average of £10,000 will have much more to offer than the contemporary ones in the market. However, the industry is run by certain factors.
The conservation of these points is what drives the price point of the most expensive brand such as Rolex and Patek Philippe to be up higher on the pinnacle. The aspects that make a watch an antique are stated below.
- Brand recognition is very important. A brand bears many distinctions with it. Each discrepancy targets a certain audience as the aspect that separates them becomes their identity, or rather their recognition point. This distinction is what makes them unique.
- Then conservation of heritage bears significance to the watch. It enhances the price point. The more antique the watch is, the higher the price will be.
- Heritage conserves the exclusivity. Because the more conserved it is, the more exclusive it will be.
- The price point of these eccentric watches depends on the availability.
The most influential aspect of the invention is what it has to offer.
Top 10 luxury watches with higher price point:
The luxury watches included in this section follow the characteristics mentioned above. All the watches mentioned have retained a sense of exclusivity, antiquity, a sense of recognition, and maintenance to become a part of someone’s wardrobe. These pieces can be added to one’s merit of investments.
- Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A by Patek Philippe: The masterpiece has been found in many celebrities’ wardrobe and mainly it owes its significance to the conservation of ethnicity. The current price point of this watch is set at £23,722,177 or $30,601,608.
- Paul Newman Daytona Reference 6239 by Rolex: The current price point of the phenomena is set at £13,497,691 or $17,412,021. The uniqueness of the watch has retained much of its passion in the eyes of the beholder.
- Patek Philippe Stainless Steel Ref. 1518 by Patek Philippe: The value of this watch has been set at £8,448,760 or $10,898,900. The magnificence of the watch has lured many collectors to its ways.
- Gobbi Milan “HeuresUniverselles” Ref. 2523 by Patek Philippe: The significance of the piece lies in the retention of ethnic aura around it. Currently, the price is set on £6,849,669 or $8,836,049.
- Stainless Steel Ref. 5016A-010 by Patek Philippe: Their particular piece is known as the best of the best. The current value of the piece is set at £5,550,381 or $7,159,992
- Titanium Ref. 5208T-010 by Patek Philippe: The significance of the piece relies solely on aesthetic pleasure. The current price point of the watch is set at £4,853,249 or $6,260,691. It is less expensive compared to the ones featured in the list.
- Daytona Unicorn Ref. 6265 by Rolex: The importance of the brand lies in the personality changing aura it emits. Currently, the price point of this watch is set at £4,513,985 or $5,823,041.
- Gold Chronograph Ref. 1527 by Patek Philippe: Another installation of Philippe that is currently set at £4,340,615 or $5,599,393
- Bao Dai Ref. 6062 by Rolex: this particular collection piece by Rolex is currently sold at £3,965,574 or $5,115,590.
- Stainless Steel Ref. 130 by Patek Philippe: One of the inexpensive pieces in the collection yet equally authentic piece is set at the price point of £3,627,959 or $4,680,067.
The list of watches mentioned here is worth investing in as their retention of antiquity is not only timeless but will add to the market value as a part of your collection.