The bad body odor usually causes problems in our day to day and can be a symptom of problems in our body.
We must always be attentive to the possible causes and treatments of this discomfort. Next, we will know more about the bad body odor and we will know 7 natural deodorants to fight it.
What will you find in this article?
- Causes associated with bad body odor
- 5 natural deodorants: homemade solutions for body odor
Causes associated with bad body odor
There are people who associate body odors with sweat (or excessive sweating). However, our perspiration does not have a naturally unpleasant scent.
The bad smell is usually generated by anaerobic bacteria, which multiply, mainly, when the body does not have enough oxygen.
Food represents a key role in the prevention of bad body odors. When we eat unbalanced, our metabolism must eliminate many toxins.
This is when our sweat, urine, and feces can present strong and unpleasant aromas.
In addition, the following causes may also be associated with body odor:
- High-stress indexes
- Presence of internal parasites (worms, tapeworms, etc.)
- Pathologies that affect the kidneys
- Fungal infection
5 natural deodorants: homemade solutions for body odor
The first thing we should do when we recognize that we have a bad body odor is to consult a doctor we trust.
As we mentioned, some diseases can cause penetrating aromas in different parts of our body. Therefore, it is essential to rule out any pathological cause before opting for natural deodorants.
After performing the proper medical analysis, we can count on some natural and economic solutions to combat body odor. Here we will see some tips on how to use them on a day-to-day basis. Read more Get Your Body Fitness in 5 Easy Ways
1. Add detox food to “clean” your body
With the accelerated pace of our days, we can neglect our diet. However, to combat body odor, it is essential to maintain a balanced diet and avoid excesses.
We must also include foods rich in chlorophyll, such as green leaves and algae spirulina or chlorella, to help eliminate toxins from our body.
Remember that it is essential to consult the doctor before making any changes in our diet or add supplements. We also recommend having the help of a nutritionist in the development of a balanced diet.
2. Natural deodorants: sage infusions to prevent odor
The sage has thermoregulatory and relaxing properties, which helps us relieve stress and prevent sweating. Its infusion also has diuretic functions, which favors the detoxification of the organism.
- 5 leaves of salvia
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- To prepare an exquisite tea, we must count on 5 leaves of salvia for each cup of water.
- The ideal is to prepare 1 liter of this infusion and drink it throughout the day (cold or hot), so we must adapt the quantities.
- Just place the ingredients in a saucepan, boil them for 5 minutes and let stand before drinking.
3. Enjoy a relaxing black tea bath
Few things are as relaxing as a warm bath after a long day of work. This black tea bath is an excellent idea to avoid bad body odor and enjoy a moment of relaxation.
- 4 bags of black tea (2 tablespoons, 20 g)
- 8 cups of water (2 liters)
- In a saucepan, put these ingredients to boil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Then we will add the preparation to our bathtub, which we will have previously filled with warm water.
- To finish, just enjoy a delicious aromatic bath for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Homemade mint and rosemary deodorant
This is one of the classic grandmother’s homemade recipes that work. This homemade deodorant is natural, economical and provides the sensation of freshness to the body.
- 5 rosemary leaves
- 5 leaves of mint or spearmint
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- We will bring the water to a boil and add the rosemary and mint or mint.
- Let stand until reaching room temperature.
- Then, we will strain the preparation and keep it in a jar with a lid.
- In order to have good results, we must apply the natural deodorant in the armpits daily after bathing and drying well.
5. Apple cider vinegar to ward off bad odors
Apple cider vinegar is not just an excellent seasoning for our salads. Its antiseptic properties help to fight odors, balancing the body pH and eliminating bacteria.
To prepare natural deodorants with apple cider vinegar, we must always dilute it in water, with equal proportions.
- If we want to prepare half a liter, we should have a cup of apple cider vinegar (250 ml) and another of water.
- We can use it on the feet, on the hands, or take it as a spray to apply in the armpits.
You may also like What is Delusional Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment